Soil resistivity is one of the most important
factors in selecting a ground-bed location and it is measured in
ohm-cms. Terrameter or Resistivity meters is used to measure soil
resistivity and it works on simple principal of feeding current through a pair of
electrode and measuring potential developed across another pair of
electrode. Emtech Control Terrameter does this measurement automatic with
all calculations and protections.
- High resolution (16 bit analog
data conversion, 24 bit floating point)
- Mixed signal Microcontroller based
- Continuous readout of current and
- Acquisition memory of 1000, 5000,
10000 without direct data downloading
- Data transfer through RS-232,
- Printer interface for
- Reduction of noise with stacking
and average of the values acquired.
- Automatic calibration before every
- Easy and user friendly.
- Output current 1-2-5-10-20-50 mA
and upto 500 mA with current booster.
- Input gain ranging - automatic,
always uses full dynamic range of receiver.
- Input power: 12/24 Volt DC battery
or 220/110 Volt AC 50/60 Hz power source.
- Operating temperature: -10 to +60
degree Celsius / Humidity 95% Non-condensing.
* Specification are subject to
Copyright © 2003 [Emtech Control].
All rights reserved.
December 07, 2005